The roll-out of the off-payroll rules in the private sector from April requires recruiters to plan in advance how contractors should be engaged in order to minimise compliance risk and unnecessary costs.
Compass Director Ashley Olliver joins Crawford Temple (CEO of Professional Passport, the largest independent assessor of umbrella providers) and Rob Earles of JobAdder to provide recruiters with guidance on:
- The off-payroll rules and IR35 tax legislation
- Whether the changes are likely to be delayed again
- How end clients are reacting and whether there is still time to prepare
- The risk of non-compliance in the supply chain
- How to engage and pay contractors compliantly post April 2021
The webinar took place at 1pm on Thursday 14th January 2021.