As a self-employed contractor you are responsible for arranging your own insurance. It's is particularly important that you obtain suitable insurance cover if you are operating machinery or plant not belonging to you, as the liability for damage to the machinery or plant, or caused by it, can be significant.


Remittance Advice


Your remittance advice (pay slips) can be be accessed via the Compass portal, you will be sent a separate link to this. Contact. You can email Compass at or call 03333 66 00 28 should you have any difficulties or queries.

Remittance Advice2023-03-15T14:32:36+00:00

Payment of Income Tax and National Insurance


Compass will receive payment from your agency and will make payment to you. You are responsible for making payment direct to HMRC for any other required deductions e.g. National Insurance, and for submitting a Self Assessment tax return when required.

Payment of Income Tax and National Insurance2023-03-15T14:30:36+00:00